Monday, July 14, 2014

First of all, CONGRATULATIONS JASON AND SHELECE!!!!!!! That is so exciting for you both! I cannot wait! Our family just keeps getting bigger and bigger! We trully have been so blessed!

Well, this week has literally been CRAZY. And very emotionally exhausting. But its been great all at the same time. Its just crazy how fast everything can change.

It has been pouring rain all week this week. We have had some fun times in the rain. One day, we were just having a hard day, and it started to pour on us when we were walking home. We had no umbrella's....well we had mine but it broke. We looked at each other and wanted to cry but then we decided to just dance in the rain. We were soaked! But hey, that small decision made us so happy. Happiness trully is a decision. It cant be based on our circumstances.

This week we have spent almost every day with the M. I love those girls with all my heart. Unfortunately, I cant say a lot of what happened this week. But I am just hoping and praying that we can continue meeting with them. We will see what happens this week. If anyone could majorly use some prayers, this family could! We started the stop smoking program with one of the girls and it has been going really good! She has been trying so hard! I hope that these girls can be baptized soon!

We also had a cool program with G and her family. We talked about the Holy Ghost and it was an awesome lesson. They learned a lot. Afterwards, G turned to her mom and asked if she could be baptized. Her mom said yes! So we are really going to start teaching their family. They are the coolest family ever! I am so excited!

É is doing well and just more and more excited everyday to get baptized. She is so excited to be clean! We are just continuing to support her until she can really make a decision with what she wants to do about being married. She is going strong though!

Church was awesome yesterday. We got to teach primary and it is honestly just my favorite to teach the kids! I feel like I have learned so much from the children here. It helps me realize how I need to change to develop more attributes.

M is also doing well still. She came to church again yesterday and just loved it. We went to visit her this past week, and about 2 minutes after we got there, the elders and the Smiths had decided to come visit her too. So we had 6 missionaries to visit her! haha! We decided to sing a song to her and began singing and her dog didnt like it very much. He was growling at us the whole time and we were having the hardest time not laughing. We made it through about the first 3 verses when we all just started laughing from the dog growling at us because he couldnt stand our singing. M just couldnt stop laughing. I have never ever seen a bigger change in someone in my life. She is so much happier and seems like she just doesnt have the weight of the world on her shoulders. The gospel really is easier when we are able to turn our hearts to the Lord.

This week I have learned a lot about the blessings of keeping the commandments. I have wondered a lot about why there are so many horrible things that happen in this world to people who cant necessarily control their circumstances. I realized that even though your life may not be perfect and you will still have hardships, keeping the commandments is what really keeps us in safety. Keeping the commandments is really what brings blessings and happiness. God gives us the commandments and we have the choice to obey them.

I love this gospel so much! I cant believe time is running out so quickly! I love being a missionary! I love you all! Have a great week!

Falslev Nővér

No comments:

Post a Comment